Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Visible digital signature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlessandroRimoldi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visible digital signature
    Posted: 03 Oct 13 at 2:02PM
Good Afternoon,
i would like to add a visibile signature field to a PDF document on specified coordinates.Is it possibile using QuickPDF library release 8.16?
I can add digital signatures using SignFile method but we don't know how to associate an image to it.Thank you.
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 13 at 3:44AM
Hello,

Visual digital signature support was not added until version 9 of Debenu Quick PDF Library, so it won't be possible to do this in version 8. I recommend downloading the trial version of Debenu Quick PDF Library 10 and giving it a go with the latest version.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic