Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U3D model in PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U3D model in PDF
    Posted: 20 Jan 15 at 12:51PM
Hello

I use the AddU3DAnnotationFromFile to insert a U3D model to a PDF file. After inserting the U3D model it's shown with model render mode solid, a dark grey background and no lights.
I know you can change this settings in the toolbar above the U3d model in the acrobat PDF reader.

But how can I change the following settings with the library, so that the user has a proper displayed U3D model: 
1. Background color? I want to have a white background.
2. Bighting? I want to set CAD optimized lights.
3. Model model render mode? I want to set it to solid outline.
4. Model rotation

How can I do this?

Thanks!
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 15 at 10:20AM
gwo,

This is currently not possible and would require a whole us to add a set U3D of functions to give you the full functionality.  This could get quite complex with all the different options available.

Andrew.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic