Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > Library Downloads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debenu Quick PDF Library 10 Released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
priya View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debenu Quick PDF Library 10 Released
    Posted: 24 Apr 14 at 9:26AM
Hi, thanks for the reply. I would like to know how the Delphi library is different?
Is it separate from those you mentioned and can it be used to target both Windows and Mac without switching at compile time?
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 14 at 1:06AM
Hi Priya,

The Windows and Mac libraries are separate binaries and are also licensed separately with separate license keys. You can use Debenu Quick PDF Library to develop a Firemonkey application using XE5. The coding in Delphi for Mac/Win is the same, it's just the library and license key that you need to write to code to switch when compiling for a specific platform.

- Rowan.
priya View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 14 at 2:06PM
Hi,

I am planning to use Debenu Quick PDF Library in my application. I am using XE5 to develop Firemonkey applications in C++ targeting both Windows and Mac Os. Which library will be ideal for me? Can I use the Delphi library for XE5 in my Firemonkey application? Or do I need to use the Windows and Mac libraries separately?

Thanks,
Priya
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 13 at 2:44AM
Hi Everyone,

Debenu Quick PDF Library 10 has been released. It's a major version upgrade and includes the following highlights:

* Delphi XE5 support
* Full read/write support for AES-256 Acrobat X encryption
* Built-in QR Code generator
* Support for incremental updates in the regular functions
* Render to multi-page TIFF file
* Free text annotations
* EMF import improvements
* Various performance and memory improvements
* 33+ enhancements, bug fixes and features

Full release notes can be found on the product updates page. You can download a 30 day trial from the trial download page and you can purchase a new full license or purchase an upgrade if you're eligible.

Lastly, take a quick look at the upgrade warnings for version 10 before updating to the latest version. Only very minor changes will be required for some functions.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic