Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still waiting for renewal of annual subscription
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still waiting for renewal of annual subscription

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billegge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still waiting for renewal of annual subscription
    Posted: 04 Dec 16 at 2:12PM
Wondering if anyone else is having my problem.

My annual subscription is going to expire on 12/9/2016 (5 days from now) and last month or more I sent an email to debenu to renew it and got no response.  Then a few weeks later I get an email (on 11/17/2016) from Debenu saying my subscription is going to expire and the email has a link to a form to request renewal.  I filled out the form and submitted it.  A couple weeks passed and no response.  So, today (12/4/2016) I filled out the form again and submitted it.  This time I got an auto generated email saying they will get back as soon as possible.

Just worried I am going to lose my annual subscription because it is extremely unlikely I am going to pay the new Foxit prices.

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 16 at 4:11PM
You could always call them:  https://www.foxitsoftware.com/company/contact.php

The business of filling a form and waiting for a response does not inspire confidence, but it did work for me.  It does not, however, prevent continuing reminders to renew, even after you have renewed and paid.  You may also benefit from the delay, because although I renewed nearly a month before my premium upgrade expiry date, the renewal date seems to have become the anniversary of the date I paid this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic