Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

speeds to generate the page in PDF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: speeds to generate the page in PDF?
    Posted: 21 Dec 07 at 2:39PM

Hi,

I use the vb6 and iquickpdf to fill out the fields and geneate pdf file. the problem is it takes me 45 mins to generate a single pdf with 40 pages in it.

Is there anyway to speed it up, since I will  need to generate about 100 of those 40 pages pdf file by my application which will takes 45 mins x 100 = 75 hours which I need more that 3 days non-stop to do this.

Any suggestions and hint are welcome.

Thanks!
mapperkids View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 07 at 4:38PM
Hi,

NO one have any answer? I just generated a 80 pages PDF file and it took 3 hours on my Pentium 4 2.4mhz PC,  it is just too slow..w..w...w...w...w..

any tips on this???

Compertis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Compertis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 08 at 5:00AM
Hello, I generated a 144 pages pdf (12 documents of 12 pages each, merged in a single document) in about 7 minutes, maybe is a problem with your approach
Usually I print directly on the pdf with DrawText, I tried only one time with the FormFields with a 11 pages document, but it doesn't take too much, about the same time of DrawText, but I didn't flatten the FormFields because I might need to fill some fields by hand after the procedure, maybe is the form flattening which takes too much

Edited by Compertis - 03 Mar 08 at 5:03AM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic