Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RenderPageToStream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skwirelboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RenderPageToStream
    Posted: 16 May 06 at 7:47AM

Hi,

I render pdf pages to a stream using the above function and then load the stream into an imageviewing component.

I can then browse through the pages of the pdf using the same function for the appropriate pdf.

This works fine. However, we are now seeing pdfs that don't work quite right using this function. When you first load it, the first page is blank although the size of the stream that was created with the above function seems right. If you browse to the 2nd page it loads okay and if you browse back to the 1st page it now opens okay.

The PDF Producer for the problem pdfs are iText by lowagie.com (r1.01;p126)

The PDF Version is 1.4.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this problem and how to overcome it.

Thanks,

Mark

Frank View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 06 at 11:59AM

Hi skwirelboy

Perhaps it is the same problem which I have experienced also.
If it is, you can find a description for a workaround here www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=380&PN=1.
There are some other issues with rendering dealt on this forum. Using the Search function may give you some hints.

Regards
Frank

skwirelboy View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skwirelboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 06 at 12:08PM

Fantastic.

SelectPage did the job. Would never have thought of it myself.

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic