Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems printing rotated pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlos.albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems printing rotated pdf
    Posted: 19 Sep 08 at 2:04PM
I have problems to print a rotated pdf. I first rotate the pages of the pdf 180º with the RotatePage function, then I save the file, if I open it with adobe reader I can see the pages rotated. Then I print the pdf using the Print function of ISedQuickLibrary but the pages are printed without the rotatiton however if I print the same pdf using AdobeReader the pages are printer rotated. I need to use the print function of isedQuick because it alows me to use duplex property of the printer.

What can I do?

He is my code:

QPi := TiSEDQuickPDF.Create;
     QPi.UnlockKey(Key);    
     QPi.LoadFromFile(nomFich);

n := QPi.PageCount();
     for i := 1 to n do
     begin
          QPi.selectPage(i);
          QPi.RotatePage(180);
     end;

QPi.SaveToFile(nomFich);

QPi.LoadFromFile(nomFich);
     PagFrom := 1;
     PagTo := QPi.PageCount();
     QPi.PrintDocument(printerName, PagFrom , PagTo , QPi.PrintOptions(0, 0, ''));

QPi.Free;

very simple, isn't it?

Thanks for your help.
carlos.albert View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlos.albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 08 at 11:52AM
I tried with Direct Acces funtion too and same result. Please, somebody can help me, is there any way the print function respect the rotation?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic