Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with RenderPageToStream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlos.albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with RenderPageToStream
    Posted: 17 Apr 07 at 6:24AM
We have QuickPDF 5.11, we use .dcu in Delphi. We are using the RenderPageToStream function to get a Preview of a Pdf Page, but with some pdf we have memory problems, in debug time we get an "out of memory" error in uPDFFlate, in the computers that have few memory (256 or 512 Mb) the application hangs up, in the computers that have more memory (1Gb) the application continues after this error and few time later the preview image appears. The problem is that we cannot capture this "out of memory" error because it is handled internally and the application goes on and the program hangs up, if we can capture this error whe could show an advetising message to the user.

We try:
use the SetTempFile  ---> no results.
use RenderToFiles instead of RenderToStream  ---> same problem
use all the image formats (jpg, git, bmp, wmf,...) ---> same problem
use SavePagePreview ----> poor quality

Help please.
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 07 at 12:09PM
Send sample file to support(at)quickpdf.org
marian_pascalau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 07 at 7:18AM
Carlos, I have sent an email direct to you.
As I told you there you should test your PDF file with the latest version of QuickPDF (5.22).

Your file works fine on my machine so I believe you have to do an upgrade. If it does not work with the newest version write me back and I will do more intensive tests for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic