Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poll needs another option

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll needs another option
    Posted: 01 Nov 05 at 2:59PM

Personally, I'm not a fan of quickPDF going open source. What I would like to see is somebody else buy the product and continue development and support. I know there are many including my own company that would be willing. I think the poll should include this option.

Ken

Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 05 at 12:28AM
   Very good point Ken, and I agree: it would be a perfectly acceptable solution as well. I tried to modify the poll to add the option you suggested, but the forum administrator tool does not allow me to do this: I will have to manually modify the database tonight to add this option. Check for it tomorrow (assuming I can tweak the database without breaking it).

I don't think you are the only company that has made a similar offer to iSed: I know of at least two others. In both instances, the offers were greeted by (surprise) silence. It's a shame.
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 05 at 12:51AM
Done!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic