Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PDF Designer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynefulcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF Designer
    Posted: 05 Jun 13 at 3:41PM
It appears there is nothing you can't do with PDFs with the QuickPDF Library. I think its the best library out there for PDFs. However I am looking for a software package that allows a user to design PDF files/forms from scratch. This would need to include adding text, fields, graphics, etc. It would need to allow the designer the ability to choose if the form is letter or legal and should support as many pages as needed. Usually never more than 4 - 6 pages. It must be able to save the file as a standard PDF and allow the user to reopen the PDF in the designer and continue making changes as desired. Before you ask, why not just use Adobe Acrobat, what I am looking for is a tool that I could include in software that I have already written. So as a developer I want to purchase a license but not have to pay any runtime royalties when included with my software. Would be awesome if it was a COM object or something similar to give me (the developer) some control over it. Basically the same as we do for the QPDF library. Does anyone know of anything out there that offers this ability. I think this would be the natural next step for Debenu to develop and offer. It just seems like a natural fit for them since they already have the back-end ability. All they need to do is develop a user interface.

Any suggestions for an existing product?

Thanks
Wayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic