Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NullReferanceException was unhandled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don6558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NullReferanceException was unhandled
    Posted: 04 Apr 14 at 7:36AM
I've been working away programming and debugging as I go. Everything working as expected. I'm using a Dataset. I find I don't need 2 of the original column names so I delete 1 and change the name of the other. I try to run the code again and I get the error "NullReferanceException was unhandled" at QP.LoadFromFile(MyPDF, ""). MyPDF does contain the path string.

So, I change the column name back to original and add another column using original name and it works. I add a new column and it works. I change new column name and it continues to work.

I don't understand why/how QP can know or even care columns are changed.

Ideas?
don6558 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don6558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 14 at 7:39AM
Oops! It is probably important to let you know I'm programming in 2010 vb.net;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic