Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next release

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JanVen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanVen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next release
    Posted: 05 Feb 07 at 1:46AM
I know Marian is a volunteer.

It was only a polite question to know when the changes is implemented.

My customers has been waiting 1½ year for this - they don't die because they have to wait a couple of months more.
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 07 at 1:43PM
Jan,

Please do realize that Marian is doing all of this work as a "volunteer" and is not getting paid, though he does accept donations.

Like you, I had two bugs that I needed fixed immediately. So, I sent $$$ over to Marian and he fixed them both for me within a week (and you will see those in the next release too, free of charge).

I appreciate that your post was not angry or demanding. My comments are not a complaint, but rather for others out there that request bug fixes or new features: those are subject to Marian's good will and free time, and that I may be partly responsible for the delay by paying for his services.

Cheers!

Michel
JanVen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanVen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 07 at 1:18AM
Thknx

Now I at least have something to tell my customers :-)
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 07 at 10:53AM
Jan, at the moment I have 2 must solve bugs +1 review in my list.
1. One from last year about color rendering
2. One about TIFF images
3. Review of some change requests (UKobsa).

Once finished there will be a new release.
Completion time: unknown (~end of Februar beginning of March).
JanVen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanVen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 07 at 10:31AM
Hi

When will the next relase be ready ??

From 15th december to 4. january I was communicating directly with Marian Pascalau and we solved some problems regarding rendering PDF files, that I need very badly.

I have a "developer" version that solves the problem, but I don't want to distrubute it - there might something unfinished stuff inside.

The latest officiel release is from 30th december, so the changes Marian made on 4th january isn't there (I don't think so - I haven't tested if the changes is there as a "silent" release).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic