Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My solution to the FlattenFormFields problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My solution to the FlattenFormFields problem
    Posted: 05 Feb 10 at 12:13PM
My problem was that the value of one field would be copied to the next when flattening. This would happen on some documents and not others and it would always happen to the same field in a particular document.

Solution is to use the examples from http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/kb/index.php?action=artikel&cat=3&id=30&artlang=en

If the page is portrait then flatten in ascending order and if landscape then descending order.

Edited by cja - 05 Feb 10 at 12:14PM
cja View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 10 at 4:29PM
Ok so this doesn't fix it reliably. Have resorted to using SetFormFieldReadOnly, which works better than I expected.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic