Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > Sample Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing File?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote don6558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing File?
    Posted: 20 Feb 14 at 11:39PM
I've downloaded the latest QP and ran the update. I'm using trial. Trying to use DLL Sample code. Following ReadMe and VB Setup instructions. They tell me to add DebenuPDFLibraryDLL0916.vb to my project. It's not where in "C:\Program Files\Debenu\PDF Library\DLL\Import\VB.NET\DebenuPDFLibraryDLL0916.vb" (My install location).

Is it missing?
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 14 at 2:00AM
Don,

"C:\Program Files\Debenu\PDF Library\DLL\Import\VB.NET\DebenuPDFLibraryDLL0916.vb"

0916 is the version number for Debenu Quick PDF Library.  If you downloaded the trial recently the it is most likely version 10.12 so you will need to change all references from 0916 to 1012 and then 
include

"C:\Program Files\Debenu\PDF Library\DLL\Import\VB.NET\DebenuPDFLibraryDLL1012.vb"

instead.

Andrew.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic