Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mirrored text

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirrored text
    Posted: 28 Jul 06 at 6:34PM

I am using quickpdf to merge multiple pdf files and adding a watermark with the word UNRELEASED to the pages of the new generated document.  I got everything working except for the following problem: The watermark appears properly and in the lower portion of the page for all pages except for the ones merged from PDF files generated by Crystal Reports.  In the pages from the Crystal Reports PDF files, the watermark appears upside down and on the top portion of the page.

I have tried changing permissions of the Crystal Reports PDF files but had no success.  Is there a property in PDF that would cause this?

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic