Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with unlocking and editing a govt pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpdf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with unlocking and editing a govt pdf
    Posted: 25 Jul 14 at 7:27PM
Help! I am taked with taking a bunch of basic govt pdf forms and either recreating them from scratch or somehow unlocking them so that a simple program we wrote will allow us to populate some or all of the form fields from a simple database. This mapping a name field in a data ase to a name field in the pdf and inserting the name. From there, it's pretty straight forward. Problem is i don't know what tools to use to unlock these forms so that i can begin work. the other thing is, there is a simple 2D bar code that get's populated with the info from the actual forms once populated....I want to avaoid recreating that, but if I can unlock these darn forms, it might allow for editing in the PDF. Anyone know how to do this? i see others have done this but i am stumped. Please help!!! What tools are out there that don't cost 50,000!!! I'm just a guy that needs to solve a problem :).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic