Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - print more than one page with loaded preprint form
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

print more than one page with loaded preprint form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: print more than one page with loaded preprint form
    Posted: 29 Nov 07 at 12:44PM
Hi,

In my vb6 application, I generate a pdf file use quickpdf and populate the fields on to the pre-print form by using

Call QP.LoadFromFile("C:\template.pdf")

The template.pdf  basically is a pre-print form that I created for this purpose.

Now, the problem is when print a single page, then it is perfectly fine, now I tried to print more than one page by using QP.NewPage and only the first page show my pre-printed form and the rest of pages just show my field vaules on the blank page.

I tried to use that
Call QP.LoadFromFile("C:\template.pdf") when a new page create, then the final output only contains 1 page and not ( 5 pages) the contents just overlapped.

Any idea how to do it, I want the pre-printed form show on every page.

Thanks!

mapperkids View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 07 at 9:04AM

Hi,

Can anyone help to solve my problem, I'm stuck here, I can't  complete my project if I can't solve this problem. Please HELP!!!!!

Thanks!

ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 07 at 5:05AM
Have you tried it with ClonePages? Load the first page and then clone it as often as you need it.

best regards,
Uli
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 07 at 10:09AM
ukobsa,

How to clone the page????

Thanks!

ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 07 at 2:47PM
Hi,

can't you call this function?

function ClonePages(StartPage: Integer; EndPage:Integer; RepeatCount: Integer): Integer; safecall;

best regards,
Uli
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mapperkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 07 at 3:34PM
Thanks, clone page works, but just the first page of the produced pdf always have a blank pre-print form which is the page I use to clone.

Try delete page before save the pdf, then it delete all the pages that I cloned, so I guess have to leave it there.

When flaten the field, can I put my format into it, I want keep all numeric two decimal place, like $5.10 instead or  $5.1

Is that possible?

Thanks

marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 07 at 12:28PM
Hi there, maybe I am out of topic but as much as I know the dinamic PDF content must be "flashed" into output document. As much I remember there is no function for that (never searched for such a function) but I believe that a document save (as temporary file name) will do that for you.

Best regards, Marian

Edited by marian_pascalau - 11 Dec 07 at 12:29PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic