Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boolean Values

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boolean Values
    Posted: 02 Oct 07 at 3:48AM
How can I set the form field's value if it is a checkbox?

I am loading values from an access database and the field values in the Access table are boolean.

Calling

QP.SetFormFieldValueByTitle("Error_Correction." + RecNo.ToString, ds_Binding.Tables(0).Rows(RecNo).Item("Error_Correction").ToString)

or

QP.SetFormFieldValueByTitle("Error_Correction." + RecNo.ToString, ds_Binding.Tables(0).Rows(RecNo).Item("Error_Correction"))

The checkbox does not appear in the form field if the Error_Correction field value of the Access table is set to "True" nor if it is set to "Yes"

I am using VB.Net 2005.  Everything else works fine.  I have no problems with text or date fields.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
unified View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 07 at 4:08AM
Solved.

The export value of the checkbox field on the form should be set to "True" rather than "Yes" in order for this to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic