Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Local form and Server form somehow linked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBobirca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local form and Server form somehow linked
    Posted: 21 May 07 at 7:04PM

This is my first post to the formum.

I am working on a web app that allows a user to edit a PDF and then save it to their desktop.  The issue arises when a user has saved a PDF to their desktop and then opened the document.  If the the local PDF is opened while the web app is still opened in the browser window they are some how linked.  An exception is throw because the browser window cannot find a variable.  If I close the PDF on the desktop then the issue on the server disappears.  I also noticed that when I submit a page on the server that the local copy is refreshed instead of the server.  There must be some concurrency issue, but I can't find enough documentation out there. 

Thanks for you help in advance. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic