Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loadfromstream problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loadfromstream problem
    Posted: 08 Mar 07 at 12:58AM
Hello there,

I have the following problem.
I have a pdf file loaded into a Tmemorystream.
When I save this stream to a file. I can open this file with every pdf viewer (including my own quickpdf based viewer). But I don't want to save the stream first to a file and then open the file. The direct way would be by using the function LoadFromStream.
When I use this function I get an error on the ReadTrailer function and the pdfstream isn't loaded.

I saw that the LoadfromFile function uses the Loadfromstream function as well but then the file is loaded into a Tfilestream. How can get the Loadfromstream function to work without saving my stream first to file and then oping this file to a TfileStream

Thanks

ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 07 at 2:21AM
Hi,

Does this happens for every PDF? And can you post a code snippet so that we have a test case?
Just for sure: did you reset your memory streams position to zero before using loadfromstream?

Ulrich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic