Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Streching fields for overflow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Streching fields for overflow
    Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 11:44AM
Hello,

I've been using iSEDQuickPDF.dll for a while and I've got a problem that I dont know how to solve...

I'm develloping an application with Foxpro.
I allready use the dll to make Pdf files with my report(frx)
It works great but when i've got a field that must be streched, it doesn't work;Cry

The text of the field can be seen in the pdf but instead of streaching the field so that it is readable, the text font size becomes tiny in order to fit the field...

I dont know if you can imagine the thing?

Does anyone know what I could do to solve this problem ?

Best regards,
thanks
William
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 5:10PM
wildwill,
you should provide some proof of your problem. Please send us your PDF file, a small snippet with a program (VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET, CPP) or a picture showing your problem.

Our email address is : support(at)quickpdf.org or quickpdf(at)gmx.net
wildwill View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 06 at 3:25AM
Thanks for your reply,

You've got what you want on "support(at)quickpdf.org".

Hopping you can help.

will

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 06 at 10:10AM
will,
I have checked my mailbox. I have no email which I can associate to you. Can you please send your email again to both email addresses listed above.

Marian
wildwill View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 06 at 11:45AM
OK I've just sent it back on : quickpdf(at)gmx.net

will

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 06 at 6:03PM
hi Will,
I have some problems. First of all I wanted to have your original PDF file but I have reasons to belive that is not needed. From your email I see that you have a problem with the creation of your document and not a bug in QuickPDF library.

Please confirm if I understand your problem.  If yes please try to send me a workable snippet of VB, Delphi, C# or VB.NET program. Foxpro I don't understand very well and your program seems to have no method for creation of PDF file. Maybe I am wrong but I cannot see how can I test your problem as long I don't understand your problem and don't see how to create my own test environment.

Will, till you offer us enough information to reproduce your problem I consider your problem as closed. I am sorry for you but you must provide much more consistent information.

Best regards, Marian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic