Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Page Scaling PDFs w/Multiple Pg Rotations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cverhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Page Scaling PDFs w/Multiple Pg Rotations
    Posted: 26 May 06 at 4:39PM

Is anyone scaling the page content of PDFs that contain multiple page rotations (eg. 0, 90, 180, 270)?  I can scale files with 0 rotation just fine.  But when I have pdf files with mixed page rotations I get various results.  I am using Arrays to store PageIDs and Rotations.  Then I loop through the pages scaling the down to 85% or 90% of actual size and get all types of page size issues and page rotation issues.  PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE!!!

THANKS,

CURTIS

marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 06 at 5:16AM

Curtis,

I have no real solution for you right now but you may try to print first you pages as image and rotate/scale the image on screen. To preserve quality you have to avoid scalling out your image. The best solution is to scale your pdf page without rotation then render your image (BMP, JPG, WMF) with the needed angle.

I hope this helps, Marian

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic