Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blank reading with version 17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luis.maia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blank reading with version 17
    Posted: 28 Apr 20 at 10:48AM
Hi all, 

We have been integrating with Debenu Quick PDF Library since version 14. Recently updated to version 17 but we caught an error when processing some types of PDF files.
It can read page count but not read the image correctly giving blank pages instead.

This behavior it's not reproducible in version 14. 
I cant share the exact version of the PDF as it contains sensible data.

This is what appears in the viewer.

This is what the PDF looks like.

If there's additional information I can give to help solve the issue please let me know.

Best reggards,

Luís Maia

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 20 at 5:14PM
Hi Luis,

sorry but i can only confirm your prob.
Trying a jpg-stream via renderer PDFium to an imagefile results in a blank page using 17.11
Doing this with 14.11 works fine.
Here you can post your issue to the official publisher support page:
https://www.debenu.com/support/contact/

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

luis.maia View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luis.maia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 20 at 11:11PM
Thank you for the response. Seen in the other thread that you are facing issues with RenderPageToFile.

I'm also facing some issues with a unknown error being thrown in some pages of several diferent PDF files. 

Have you experienced this? 

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 20 at 11:15PM
I did RenderPageToStream but this doesn't matter...

Cheers,
Ingo

luis.maia View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luis.maia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 20 at 12:20AM
RenderPageToStream? Is it in a different wrapper?

Still very worried with this 17.11 version. Already caught a couple errors that didn't existed in previous version. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic