Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Compiling static lib with x86

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compiling static lib with x86
    Posted: 16 Nov 19 at 6:46AM
Hello,

i'm using the demo version of the quickpdflibrary. Compling my c-code with the static lib on Windows works fine. I'm using Visual Studio 2010. When i try to compile the 64Bit Version of my test-programm i get errors the are not found. Does the static lib provides the 64bit code? If yes whta do i have to do to get it working. Mybe some preprcessor setting?

best regards

Jake
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 19 at 5:48PM
I don't use C with Quick PDF, but the full QPDF version seems to have no 64-bit libraries or DLLs other than for Delphi and for ActiveX.  If the static library for C works with 32-bit applications, then it you can be sure it does not support 64-bit.  And on checking the product web page, it says the LIB version is 32-bit only.

It should be possible to access the ActiveX from C or C++ code but I think it is not for the faint-hearted. Ask again, because this is a user forum and someone may know more about it than me!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic