Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Exchange separation color values in existing PDFs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exchange separation color values in existing PDFs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin.weigl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exchange separation color values in existing PDFs
    Posted: 16 Sep 19 at 3:05PM
Hello everybody,

I am looking for a way to exchange the CMYK-values of some separation colors in existing PDF files.

The PDFs contain separation colors with CMYK values that have previously been embedded with the Debenu library and, of cource, some elements rendered with those colors.
After a PDF file and a customer is selected in the program, the CMYK values of some of the embedded separation colors need to be changed in order to fullfill the printing needs of the selected customer.
When i try to open the file and re-embed the separation color with the changed values, the library does not throw any errors (as it would be described in the dashboard), but the CMYK values are not changed either.
How can a change the CMYK values of the separation colors without completely re-rendering the PDF file?

Thanks,
Martin

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic