Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PDFLibrary.RenderDocumentToFile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDFLibrary.RenderDocumentToFile
    Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 1:49PM
Hi!

When I call PDFLibrary.RenderDocumentToFile method, that convert my pdf to jpg, the image is almost correct but the barcode is being converted to characters.

What can i do to not converting the barcode?

tecza

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 9:01PM
Hi Tecza,

RenderDocumentToFile renders each page of a document to a separate image file.
So i hardly can imagine what you're telling about ;-)
What you can do before rendering is NormalizePage and CombineContentStream - this could already help.
If it's possible for you to post the relevant code snippet here and upload the relevant pdf anywhere to a free file hoster we can make own checks what'sgoing on with the pdf.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

https://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/RenderDocumentToFile.php

Edited by Ingo - 17 Jun 19 at 9:02PM
Cheers,
Ingo

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 9:43PM
Some barcodes are created with a font for each element.  If this is the case, is the font embedded in the PDF?  If not, and if you created the PDF, you may be able either to embed the font, or change the barcode to be drawn directly instead of being created from font glyphs.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 10:17PM
Hi Tim,

i don't think it's this way.
Any text content is made by referenced or embedded font.
An image on the page looking as an alphabetic character.
I think this all doesn't matter - What the user can see on the page starting a pdf reader will be rendered to an image ... What you see is what you get.
I think a piece of code and the pdf for us to try would be good...

Cheers,
Ingo

tecza View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 19 at 12:37PM
Hi,

How can i do attach images here? 
You could understand my problem more easily if I could show the picture.

tecza

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 19 at 12:48PM
this is not an option here.
Upload your test-project anywhere on a free filehoster and post the link here.
BTW: This here is a forum from users - for users. Due to this it can be that an answer can last few days or you won't get any answer at all ... i hope not ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic