Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extract Page as Image - background color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLavalley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extract Page as Image - background color
    Posted: 18 Sep 18 at 2:38PM
I have a series of PDFs that I am extracting a page out as an image (using DARenderPageToString).  On the vast majority of files this produces an image that appears the same as the rendered PDF.

However on some the image is mostly "black" - the white background was rendered as black; the black text and any shading are also rendered as black.  Any white text is rendered as white.

Any advice on how to generate an image that looks like the rendered PDF?

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 18 at 9:05AM
I haven't come across this. Is it possible that you have several layers on the page that might cause this? Just guessing here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic