Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong fonts printing from ASP.NET web svr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrong fonts printing from ASP.NET web svr
    Posted: 09 Mar 06 at 1:02PM
When I print from IIS 5 on my development machine it works properly, but when I print the PDF from a production IIS6 (Windows Server 2003) machine all the fonts revert to default Arial. I've added permissions to the fonts directory for the IIS_WPG account but that made no difference.
Doctor Software
bogey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 06 at 2:35PM
I think you would need the fonts embedded in the PDF. That way any system could print them.
dr.software View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 06 at 6:11PM
I copied the font files into a folder under the web site and used the AddTrueTypeFontFromFile function and it works fine.
Doctor Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic