Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CoPDFLibrary.Create Hanging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganl87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CoPDFLibrary.Create Hanging
    Posted: 21 Sep 17 at 3:11PM
Hi,

I'm using Delphi Berlin and I've downloaded QuickPDFLite1114.  I've registered the DLL, added the Type Library, and now I'm trying to use it.  I've added DebenuPDFLibraryLite1114_TLB to my 'uses' and declared the variable PDFLib : PDFLibary.

When I execute PDFLib := CoPDFLibrary.Create it hangs until I force quit.  I swear I got it to work once, but since then I've been having problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Morgan
morganl87 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganl87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 17 at 1:38PM
Just in case anyone has this problem in the future, here was the issue:
There is a call in my application that sets Math.SetRoundMode(rmUp).  CreateOleVariant doesn't like this apparently.  As soon as I set it back to the default, Math.SetRoundMode(rmNearest), tada!  It works perfectly.  I just hope no one else has to go through that debugging process.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic