Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fonts for Custom Form Fill App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
waynefulcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynefulcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fonts for Custom Form Fill App
    Posted: 22 Jan 16 at 7:27PM
I am writing an app that lets the user open a PDF and my app will allow the user to "fill in the blanks".
So it should look very similar to Reader when you can fill in data into the fields an then print.

I am using Delphi 7.
My app currently converts the PDF page to an EMF, draws that to an Image control which is embedded inside a ScrollBox.
I then loop through all the fields inside the PDF for that page and create an Edit control for each of the input fields of type Text and a CheckBox control for all fields of type CheckBox.
I position the controls according to the PDF fields Top, Left, Height and Width.
This all works perfectly.

What I am having trouble with is what if the PDF field is designed with a font that is not a windows standard font such as "Univers" or "Univers-Medium". How can I make the Edit control I create use the font assigned to the associated print field in the PDF? So that I can also use the assigned Point Size for the Fonts Text Size.

Thanks
Wayne

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic