Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Link in Dashboard Crashes in 12.11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarageSale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link in Dashboard Crashes in 12.11
    Posted: 06 Jan 16 at 7:00PM
In the window titled "Debenu Quick PDF Library 12.11 Dashboard (4.10)", most of the links work. But when I click on the "Developer Guide (PDF)" link, I get the following message:

-------------
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

The system cannot find the file specified.
[V Details] [Continue] [Quit]
-------------

I don't know what file the link is looking for, but the actual developer guide on my computer is located in this path:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Debenu\PDF Library\Debenu Quick PDF Library 12 Developer Guide.pdf"

"Roj"
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 16 at 8:13PM
Works for me.

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 16 at 10:30PM
This happened to me, and I used PROCMON to see where it was looking (my Debenu11 install folder) and simply copied the PDF from 12.11 to there.

It's become confused, because the link on the left tells me that my library is located in the 11 folder also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic