Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick PDF Help File

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruekaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF Help File
    Posted: 15 Feb 06 at 3:59AM

Hi everybody,

I started to convert the PDF file of Version 5.1.1 into a Help&Manual project, so we are able to add new stuff to it.

Additional to this it could be usefull to add "How to", tipps, example code etc. to the help. So if anyone has something that should be in the help please post it here or send me an email to "ruediger dot kabbasch at thermo dot com"

If anyone will help please let me know, you are wellcome.

The help file will be available for registered QuickPDF users.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Ruediger Kabbasch

Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 06 at 12:43AM
Wow! Very cool (and thank you). I will be happy to "upgrade" your account to a higher level when you get ready to "publish" your work.

To everybody else: we are looking for volunteers willing to participate in keeping this library alive: So far, we have a few folks that have contributed code, I have been taking care of the web site, and Ingo has been doing a lot of forum moderation and organizing purchases of the source code.

What we really need is for volunteers to take ownership of specific aspects of future changes and improvements to the library, particularly starting for someone to have control of the source code (what goes in, and what does not), etc. Unfortunately, I know nothing about Delphi and Pascal: I have been struggling to incorporate the changes, and I finally figured out how to update the Type Library file, but I am sure I am doing a poor job of it.

Any volunteers out there? If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know in what capacity, such as: Source Code Owner, Beta Tester, Documentation, Source Code Contributor, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic