Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Memory problem when print pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorenzoC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Memory problem when print pdf
    Posted: 06 Mar 15 at 10:38AM
I'm using the Quick PDF ver 9.13 for Delphi.
When I try to print the PDF file sometimes it returns me an "out of memory" message.
I saw that the app use a lot of memory (near 2GB of the 32bit process).
This situation appear with several printer models and also with Microsoft XPS Writer. I tried to run the same operation on the demo version of .NET but without success.
If is necessary I can share (in private) a PDF file with the problem (6MB).

Thank you
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 15 at 7:50AM
Did you try it with current relased version ?
You can download DEMO and check it .
Then you be know if the issue is solved by development team.
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
lorenzoC View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorenzoC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 15 at 3:18PM
Yes I have tried with the demo version (11.13) but I have the same problem with the same use of ram
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 15 at 10:23PM
Which version of Delphi are you using, and what operating system are your applications running on?  In other words, do you have the opportunity to build a 64-application?   If not, have you tried using (in the DPR file) {$SetPEFlags IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE}?  This could give your process around 3GB to play with instead of 2GB when your BOOT.INI is correctly configured.  If you are not familiar with this, read about it first at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff556232.aspx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic