Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Add the license key to the source code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debenuquick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add the license key to the source code
    Posted: 29 Dec 14 at 8:50AM
"Add the license key to the UnlockKey function in the source code and then try to compile."
I have installed Debenu Quick PDF Library 11.12;
Where can I find the source code?
C:\Program Files\Debenu\PDF Library\...?
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 14 at 10:54AM
It sounds as if you have not purchased the Debenu source code; you would know if you have.  But the place where you add the license key is always in your own source code, at the point where your own application calls the UnlockKey function.  If you have not yet written any code yourself, you can also add your key to the UnlockKey function in sample applications.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic