Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RenderPageToDC Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyodyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RenderPageToDC Problem
    Posted: 22 Nov 13 at 1:49AM
I am trying to print a PDF inside a larger document.
The pages are not the same size as the original PDF so I also have to scale them a little as well as position them lower on the page to have room for a barcode at the top.

The scaling appears to work by calling the SetRenderScale() function.
but the SetRenderDCOffset doesn't do what I think it should do.  I can increase the Y value and it does move the document down the page, but it gets cut off at the bottom like it still thinks the pages ends at the scaled 11 inches.  Also the barcode stops printing when I do that, but that may be another issue.  When the Offset is not set, the barcode prints ok, but with the text of the PDF over it.  When I shift the PDF down 300 dots (1 inch), the barcode no longer prints, and the bottom of the document is cut off even though there is plenty of page left.  The rest of the document I am printing uses the entire page without any problem.

Any ideas?
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 13 at 2:30AM
Hello,

Which version of Debenu Quick PDF Library are you using ?

We have recently fixed a bug in the SetRenderDCOffset code and this fix has been included in DQPL 10.12 Beta 2 which can be downloaded from here

http://www.debenu.com/blog/debenu-quick-pdf-library-10-12-beta-2-released.html

I am not sure of the full details of the fix but the fix is documented as

• Fixed initial clipping when an offset is used with rendering to DC

Andrew.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic