Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Convert from any format to pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raphaelverdier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convert from any format to pdf
    Posted: 13 Aug 13 at 9:28AM
Is it possible to convert from any format like Word, HTML, RTF, MS Office, DXF, DWG, etc to PDF ?
Is it possible to do it on the fly ?

thanks for your help
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 13 at 9:25PM
Lots of people create software, commercial and otherwise, which can do this.  Generally it involves printing to a driver which writes a PDF file, and it is possible to automate all of the associated applications to do this.  Of course recent versions of Office can create PDFs directly, without any other software, and this can be automated, too.  To render documents to PDF without the associated application is harder, but can be done in some cases. And there is also the issue of whether you need to extract text and other information from the PDF, or whether you are happy with the PDF simply containing a picture of each page.  I have not seen any sign of the Debenu PDF Library moving towards adding such features, but you could ask them!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic