Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I purchased the source code.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjohnston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I purchased the source code.
    Posted: 17 Jan 06 at 2:40PM
How do I get access to the download forum?

My web account at isedquickpdf.com is messed up and it won't allow me to access the source from there. Of course I get no response from iSED regarding this issue or anything for that matter.

It's a shame to see such a great product lost like this.

James Johnston
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 06 at 11:47PM
If you purchased the source code and downloaded a while ago, please send me (either as inline text or as an attachement) the content of the smallest pascal code file (.pas). Once I have validated your submission (ie confirming that you purchased the source code), I will give you the password to the download area.

If the issue is that you purchased the source code, but the iSed web site is not giving you access, I suggest you contact ShareIt (the company that handles purchases for iSed) and ask for a refund. Afterwards, you can ask Ingo to join his group purchase (see the "General Discussion" topic).

Cheers!
jjohnston View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjohnston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 06 at 1:46PM

Do you want me to post it here for everyone to see of should I email it to you?  The latest source update I have is iSQP0441Source.zip.  But I have them archived all the way back to June 3, 2003 when they first setup the FTP access after I suggested it to Kevin.  (I'm sure others suggested the same thing.)

If you want me to email it please tell me where to send it.

Thanks!

James

Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 06 at 8:27PM
Hi James,

By e-mail please. I apologize for not being clear. If you click on the "profile" button in any of my postings, you can then click on the "e-mail" button to send me an e-mail directly from this forum.

If you wish to use your e-mail program, then send it to mk17[at]cox.net (my personal address).

Regards,

Michel
jjohnston View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjohnston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 06 at 10:18PM
Cool... thanks... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic