Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Special character inside the CSV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alinux08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special character inside the CSV
    Posted: 08 Feb 13 at 1:15AM
The question is related to the DAExtractPageText, a function call with option 6 returns a CSV string.
I have noticed that inside the text field, it pads special characters like  ",  \  with extra \\. My question is besides the two characters, is there any other special character?

Another problem is that on page 694 of the PDF standard book 2008, the CSV string for one word: "number" has a negative character width like "0.-45" for the last character 'r'. Andrew, could it be a bug?

Thanks

Mark.
alinux08 View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alinux08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 13 at 7:44PM
found some more messed up character width
neg width:0.-864
neg width:0.-279
neg width:0.-549
neg width:0.-549

It always happens to the last character, don't know why.

Edited by alinux08 - 08 Feb 13 at 7:46PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic