Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zoom and merge files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PierreF View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PierreF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zoom and merge files
    Posted: 28 May 12 at 8:10AM
Hi,

Yes! With functions CapturePage and DrawCapturedPage, I can make what I want.

Thank you for this solution

Clap
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 12 at 6:07AM
You can use the CapturePage functions to capture and page and then draw that onto a different page at any location and size that you desire.

Here is an example that will help you get started.

http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/scale-all-pages-in-a-pdf-with-capturepage_topic2012.html

You can draw multiple captured pages onto 1 page which will allow you to compose the page.
PierreF View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PierreF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 12 at 11:16AM
Hello,

I have a fisrt pdf with some pages in A4 and a second PDF with one page with 3 cm height and 21 cm width.

I would like make a final pdf with each page from the first pdf with a zoom 90% on the top of the page and, for any page, include the second document, as a footpage.

Is it possible to do it? Fist I tought to export each page from the first document to jpg and insert each jpg with a zoom to a new document, but I think it's not the best method.

Can you help me?

Thank you for solutions...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic