Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error in QUICKPDFLIB0813_DllMain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Snowfox View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error in QUICKPDFLIB0813_DllMain
    Posted: 08 Feb 12 at 4:27PM
Hi

We bought a QuickPDF-license and we'd like to include the QuickPDF-functions in our Wrapper-DLL which we us as an extension for our development environment (Sybase Powerbuilder 11.5) I inlcuded the QuickPDF statically with the provided LIB-file with all it's dependencies and ressources and it compiles and links without errors. But at run-time I get the following error:

An exception has occurred at 0x77aeb812 in PB115.EXE: 0xC0000005: access violation while writing at position 0x00090f30.

This error fires when the bold line with the QUICKPDFLIB0813_DllMain function is executed:

CPDF::CPDF(IPB_Session *session) :  CBase(session),
                                    m_instanceID(0)
{
    try {
        QUICKPDFLIB0813_DllMain(GetModuleHandle(NULL), DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH, NULL);
        this->m_instanceID = QuickPDFCreateLibrary();
    }
    catch (...) {
        //...
    }
}

In the Getting Started Guide of the LIB-Edition is written, that "The LIB Edition of Quick PDF Library is generated automatically by converting the DLL Edition into a static link library." 
Maybe there is a problem when I include the quick-pdf LIB in a dll? 

What exactly does the QUICKPDFLIB0813_DllMain-Function? When I omit it, the following call to QuickPDFCreateLibrary() won't work neither.

QuickPDF-Version: 8.13
QuickPDF-Edition: LIB

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Snowfox - 08 Feb 12 at 4:32PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic