Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RenderDocumentToFile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abacuc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RenderDocumentToFile
    Posted: 30 Jan 12 at 11:30AM
I'm using RenderDocumentToFile function in a multithread environment since I noticed that the application main form starts to be freezed and unresponsive. But it seems that the function runs on an additional separate thread causing the application to loose the control on the library sometimes so i obtaine blank image instead the original in the file. The library instance is created in the same thread where I run the function. Does the library run the rendering operation on a new thread?

Since I read a FAQ stating "Quick PDF Library can be used in a multithreaded environment so long as a separate instance of the library is created by each thread." and this is my case. How can I use this function avoiding application main form freezing?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic