Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

150MB PDF and Printing 3002 pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corecomps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 150MB PDF and Printing 3002 pages
    Posted: 02 Apr 11 at 2:38PM
So I have a collection of PDF's that will be coming to us daily in the range of 150MB and 3002 pages. 

What we do is print them to a printqueue (which is actually a PDF to AFP converter) but QuickPDF encounters a "SEHException" http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.interopservices.sehexception.aspx

I'm using C# with QPL 7.24 and tried the C# wrapper and the DLL directly.

I tend to not get the issue when I break up the print into multiple spools to the printqueue (by stating I want to print the first 100 pages, then the second 100 etc).

Unfortunately there is no DAPrint method.

Any ideas?
CipikaoRO View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipikaoRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 11 at 1:30PM
If you can print them all in a single batch (not every 100 pages) I can help you with a program. It's made by myself in Delphi and it's free (we have some postal documents in pdf formats and we have to print a few hundred files from time to time)
Still, I can't help with QuickPDF cause I'm still learning about it (just started today for a new internal project)
bb46970 View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb46970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 11 at 1:35PM
Hi,

I use Foxit's DLL SDK to print PDFs.  I have three commercial printers that print PDFs all day long, anywhere from three pages to over 8000 pages.  It is very fast and I have never had any problems with it.  It even prints PDFs that Adobe Acrobat reports as having errors and won't open.  The reason is that Foxit does not care about structural information.  It just reads whatever objects it finds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic