Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SaveToFile currupts some documents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SaveToFile currupts some documents
    Posted: 04 Nov 05 at 11:51AM
Hi,

I'm using iSedDQuickPDF 5.11 with Delphi 7. My computer runs Windows XP-Pro whith spanish settings.

The problem that has me stuck is that there are some documents that get corrupt when loaded and saved, even if I don't do anything between both operations as in:

QP.LoadFromFile('D1.pdf'); // File OK
qp.SaveToFile('KK.pdf');   // *** File becomes Corrupt!! ***

When I try to open one of those corrupt documents Acrobat gives me a "Problem (135)".

The original documents are documments that have been field-filled, field-flattened and saved by a program based on iSedPDF. Those documents are correctly opened, displayed and saved by Adobe Acrobat, but I cannot save them with iSedDQuickPDF.

I've uploaded a zip at: http://www.juanmaria.com/tmp/pdfproblem.zip with the following elements:

- d1.pdf: A readable original
- kk.pdf: A corrupt document generated after saving d1.pdf
- PDFSaveText.exe: A test program that, simply, opens di and saves kk.
- And the corresponding source code. The only change I've done is mangling the serial number lest I could get into problems for that.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings from Spain.

Juan Maria.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic