Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AddImageFromFile, Slow for some TIFs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaladinTodd View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaladinTodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AddImageFromFile, Slow for some TIFs
    Posted: 05 Aug 10 at 6:55PM
Just a note - I've tried it with Compression 1 and Compression 0 - doesn't seem to make a difference. 
PaladinTodd View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaladinTodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 10 at 6:15PM
I've got a routine that adds an image to a PDF. The routine works just great most of the time but occasionally, a TIF file comes along that takes a very long time to process (say 20 seconds per page). Other TIF files add OK, multipage TIF files work, just some TIF files have trouble. Anybody have an idea on what could be in the TIF to cause the problem? The file size of the problem TIF is small - only 171 KB.

Code seems straight-forward:
this.o.SetMeasurementUnits(0)        && Pixels
this.o.SetOrigin(1)                    && Top Left
this.o.CompressImages(1)
this.ImageID = this.o.AddImageFromFile(tFile, tPage)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic