Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you
    Posted: 31 Oct 05 at 5:18PM
As we all know, it has been frustrating dealing with the inattention given to this fine library.

Thank you for trying to maintain a community. If iSed is unwilling or unable to continue, I would hope that they have the decency to release their rights to a group like this that may be able to continue development and protect the investments that have been made by the users of this product.

I may be able to help with ongoing program development if it should come to this - let's stay in touch through this worthwhile project.
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 05 at 3:27AM
Welcome to the forum, and thank you! We look forward to any contributions you might be able to make in the future. Can you give me a few words about your Avatar? Is there any special significance? (sorry for my ignorance).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic