Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick PDF Library update..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deabrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF Library update..
    Posted: 04 Mar 09 at 8:43PM
Dear quickpdf.org members,

Apologies for the repetition, I've posted this in the "General" and "I need help area" -- yes, I know not formal forum etiquette – this is a one-off.

I'll be blunt -- the prices for Quick PDF Library have risen (not by much, but increased nonetheless) ... Before I provide more detail, obviously, the first question you're going to wonder is why? The answer to this is three-fold,

a) One of the primary reasons that the previous business, SedTech was unable to provide ongoing development and support was that their prices did not allow them to run a successful business;

b) The new prices are still extremely competitive when compared to equivalent types of PDF libraries, especially given that they are royalty-free;

c) You can expect excellent from our support team as we will be in a position to do so. We'll be adding plenty of sample code and help, as to be honest, what's around right now on our site is abysmal.

You can find a list of our new prices at http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/store/quickpdf/index.php

They are as follows:
1 Upgrade License      USD $89.40     
1 License           USD $149.00     
5 License Pack           USD $489.00     
10 License Pack           USD $789.00     
Site License (25 users)      USD $1299.00
Source License           USD $1779.00

After speaking with many customers, we have established that the Source License is required by many for (at least) 3 reasons: 1) sense of security; 2) ease of integration, and 3) debugging with their applications.
Of course, we're aware that in the past that source code was sold for $500, and that $1779 seems like quite a price hike. Consequently, we've made a decision to offer a significant 60% discount to those quickpdf.org members who wish to upgrade.

The coupon code for this is "QUICKORGSOURCE", and will remain valid until March 31, 2009. This is a total cost of $711.60 USD and will provide access to updates made within 12 months from purchase.

Once again, I understand that we're not going to be able to keep everyone happy -- however, I'd hope that most forum members will be happy to see Quick PDF Library in the hands of a professional team who are dedicated to making it the truly "The Unrivaled PDF Library".

As always, I'm happy to take any specific individual comments -- good bad or otherwise directly to my personal email - karl.deabrew@debenu.com.

You can read about it and download from here:
http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/blog/2009/02/quick-pdf-library-712-public-beta-released/

For the moment, you can use the trial serial which is provided in the beta download. When the production build is released, then we will generate you a 7 series key.

Anyone who purchases a 7.X key is entitled to all versions 7 releases. And FYI> our plans for major increases is at least a minimum of 12 months.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic