Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does QuickPDF support Unicode characters?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does QuickPDF support Unicode characters?
    Posted: 28 Dec 07 at 1:35AM
No problem. Enjoy your vacation! Catch you later.

Michel
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 07 at 10:00AM

Hi Michel,

sorry that I cannot answer your question now. I am away in vacation.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 07 at 12:39AM
For Marian...

I see that the QuickPDF2 class in v5.22 seem to use wide strings for all of the same functions that are in the older class. Should I be using those functions?

Cheers!

Michel
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 07 at 11:42PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to use the library with Unicode text, particularly Japaneses Double-byte characters? For example setting a file's Author Meta data with the following text: 検索オプション, or saving a file with a filename that includes Japanese characters.

If not, is there a way to re-compile the library to add Unicode compatibility, or does that require a lot of re-work?

Thanks!

Michel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic