Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Overlay Merge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JanN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overlay Merge
    Posted: 01 Dec 06 at 10:15AM
You're welcome.

A small hint: SetOrigin and SetMeasurementUnits make things a little bit easier. Smile
pspencer View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 06 at 9:55AM
Hi Jan,

Many thanks for your help, thats exactly what i needed.

The only problem i had was using the drawcapturedpage function, i was putting 0, 0 for the left and top co-ordinates, this caused the second page to not appear.

After some trial and error, i found out that the top co-ordinate needs to be the page height, so now it works, i get both pages merged together on a single page. Smile

Thanks again

Paul
JanN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JanN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 06 at 5:00PM
Hi Paul,

after merging the two files, which is neccessary, you can do this:

LoadDocumentFromFile
CapturePage(2)
SelectPage(1)
DrawCapturedPage(...)

That places the second page onto the first.

Edited by JanN - 30 Nov 06 at 5:01PM
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 06 at 9:44AM
Hi Paul, at the moment I am using most of the time for rendering so maybe I have an impropper answer for you. After a first look on your problem it seems that you have to iterate over all objects of one document page and add them to the other. I hope that this helps.

Regards, Marian
pspencer View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 06 at 9:36AM
I have 2 pdf files, each pdf file contains 1 page. I need to overlay one of these files on top of of the other and create a new pdf file with a single page.

I have tried using the MergeFiles function, but this creates 2 pages in the new pdf file, 1 after the other, this is no good as i need both the pdf files on the same page.

Is there any way i can achieve this? if so, could you tell me which functions i need to use.

Many thanks for your help

Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic