Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can i buy Foxit Quick PDF Library yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i buy Foxit Quick PDF Library yet?
    Posted: 06 Oct 22 at 8:26PM
I'm from Brazil and I work in a company that offers our costumers a way to print some informations in a PDF. 1 year ago I received an e-mail saying Foxit Quick PDF Library was going to be discontinued. We always looked at this product with hope we could use it one day. 
And now we are looking for it and want to buy a license of it. Is it possible yet? I searched the entire Debenu's site but didn't find this option.

The end of the support is not a matter for us.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 22 at 8:48PM
Hi Rafael,

i'm afraid you've waited too long.
You can't buy it here on the official pages of Foxit/Debenu anymore.
Publishers often don't like it but what you can try is ask for a used version of the library which somebody want to sell...
Sorry for this - not satisfying - information.

Cheers,
Ingo

zayat View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 22 at 7:43PM
Hi, Ingo! Thanks for your answer. It was sad but i was already expecting it hahaha
Do yout have any other Royalty Free ActiveX I could use to generate PDFs in VB6? (any that isn't Synaptics All-in-the-box). 
I'm using Synaptics All-in-the-box but it has a major problem for me: it doesn't accept CMYK colorspace images and fonts. So I have to generate my PDFs in RGB, do you have any solution for this? ~ it should be Foxit :(
m_alam View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_alam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 22 at 6:37AM
Originally posted by zayat zayat wrote:

Hi, Ingo! Thanks for your answer. It was sad but i was already expecting it hahaha
Do yout have any other Royalty Free ActiveX I could use to generate PDFs in VB6? (any that isn't Synaptics All-in-the-box). 
I'm using Synaptics All-in-the-box but it has a major problem for me: it doesn't accept CMYK colorspace images and fonts. So I have to generate my PDFs in RGB, do you have any solution for this? ~ it should be Foxit :(

i can help you if you like..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic