Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy QuickPDF Library

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cladron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy QuickPDF Library
    Posted: 11 Jul 22 at 5:54PM
Hi,

My name is Carlos Ladron de Guevara from Peru, I am a programmer and I work with xHarbour (an open source that generates C Code). I have tried the Quick PDF Library, love it and I want to buy It, but all links lead me to the "Get a Quote" page and still have no answer

Is there any other channel / way / link / distributor ?

Thank in advance

Carlos Ladron de Guevara
Metodica SAC
Lima, Peru

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 22 at 9:12PM
Hi Carlos,

there was an official anouncement from the Foxit management that support and sales regarding QuickPDF runs out at the end of this 2022 (sales already before).

Sorry, cheers and welcome here,
Ingo
Cheers,
Ingo

cladron View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cladron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 22 at 4:27AM
Thanks for the welcome. I found a Mexican reseller who is offering me US$2,600.00 for the version 13. It seems to be a FOXIT version, instead of the Debenu one.

Is it a good price?. Is that version steady?

Thanks again

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 22 at 9:27AM
From researching in my old e-mails, I see that QuickPDF version 13 was released in June 2016 and supported up to Delphi version 10.1 (Berlin). This QuickPDF release was the first with the Foxit name instead of Debenu. You would not be able to use this version with later versions of Delphi unless you are sure that the price you mention includes the source code. The price seems high, but sometimes outside the USA the software prices may not reflect the official exchange rate. I do not have a record of 2016 list prices, but in 2018, the Foxit USA price was reduced to $499 without source code or $999 with source code.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 22 at 9:37AM
I should add that the 2018 prices I quoted seem to have been a limited-time offer. I do not have details of the list price for v13 because we first bought the product much earlier; maybe someone else here who first bought this release can tell you.
m_alam View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_alam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 22 at 6:38AM
Originally posted by cladron cladron wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. I found a Mexican reseller who is offering me US$2,600.00 for the version 13. It seems to be a FOXIT version, instead of the Debenu one.

Is it a good price?. Is that version steady?

Thanks again

i can help you with the latest option and better price..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic